Instant Bank Account Verification
You can instantly verify your bank account by using your online banking login credentials.
- On your roger web dashboard, go to Settings> Payment Methods and click the Add Payment Method button on the right side of the screen.
2. Select your bank account from the list, or use the search bar if you can't find it and click Continue.
3. Select the bank account name and enter your online banking login credentials.
4. When you enter the information, click Connect.
Congrats, you've successfully connected your bank account!
Manual Bank Verification
If you don't have access to your bank account's online login credentials, or if you'd like to add a client's bank account to Roger, you can do so by verifying the bank account manually. This process requires you to verify micro-deposit amounts to complete bank account setup.
1. On your roger web dashboard, go to Settings> Payment Methods then click the Add Payment Method button on the right side of the screen.
2. Type your bank’s name in the search box, then scroll down until you to Link with account numbers button.
3. Enter your bank's routing and account number* and click Continue.
6. You will receive two micro deposits that range between $0.01-$0.99 in your bank account which you will need to verify to complete your bank account setup.
7. Once you receive them, go to back to your Roger dashboard, go to Payment Methods and click Verify located on the right side of your bank account.
8. Enter the two micro-deposits and click Continue.
9. Congrats! You have verified your bank account, and your bills are ready to be automatically paid on their due date.
*Our authentication partner, Plaid.com, enables us to securely link to your bank, without the need to share your credentials with us.
- Next, learn how you can pay a bill before its due date here.