1. Click on the menu item Coworkers on the left side menu and then click on the Invite coworkers button on the right side of the screen.
2. This opens a new window where you can enter the desired coworker's name and email address under the heading Coworker details on the left. You must also select the coworker's role among the tabs at the top of the window and the coworker's permissions on the right side of the window (role and permissions can always be modified later). Read more about employee roles and permissions here.
Press Save to invite the coworker. The employee will then receive an invitation to the company account at the entered email address. The invitation contains a link directly to the company's account in Roger.
- NB: If the employee is already registered with Roger, we recommend that you enter the same email address that the coworker originally signed up with in Roger. Then the coworker will be able to access the company account via their already existing login.
3. You will now be able to see that the newly invited coworker is on the list of coworkers:
- If later on you want to change a coworker's information, role or permissions, click on the three dots on the right side corner of the coworker's name, and it will open up the window with the coworker's information, role and permissions.